skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Park Hyatt – The Dining Room (dinner) and The Living Room (bar)
- Malis Restaurant – modern Khmer cuisine, fine dining, prior reservations highly recommended.
- Chanrey Tree Restaurant – Khmer cuisine, a private room is available upstairs for small groups. Prior reservations highly recommended.
- Sokkhak River Restaurant – fine dining, French fusion cuisine, next door to Malis Restaurant. Part of the Charney Tree Co brand.
- Viroths Restaurant – traditional Khmer cuisine, open air restaurant. Very reasonable, on Pub Street, with a relaxed / tropical feel.
- The Square 24 – modern Khmer cuisine
- Marum Restaurant – local cuisine
- Café Indochine – Royal Khmer cuisine
- Yellow Mango Café – offers Cambodian and European dishes in a very relaxed setting
- Nest Angkor Café Bar – it has more of a western feel than a traditional atmosphere. Popular for a drink and with groups.
- Embassy Restaurant – Khmer cuisine, fine dining restaurant
- Elephant Bar, Raffles Hotel – Siem Reap’s most celebrated bar located in the Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor.
- Miss Wong – an intimate cocktail lounge located down a small lane in the central bar and restaurant district, characteristic of the speakeasies of the roaring 20’s or todays chic hideaway bars.
- Laundry Bar – relaxed, lounge style bar not far from Pub Street, with pool tables and darts.