Passports & Visas
All visitors entering the Kingdom of Cambodia must possess valid passports.
For most visitors to the Kingdom of Cambodia, visas are obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports and require a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the expiry date and 1 recent passport-sized photo. Tourists can also obtain visa through the online E-Visa. A departure tax is charged on all domestic and international flights.
Some nationalities are required to get visa in advance at Royal Embassy of Kingdom of Cambodia in their country: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan Hashemite Kingdom, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen.
- Single entry visa fee for tourist (30 days): USD $30 plus USD $7 (processing charge) = USD $37 total
- Single entry visa fee for business (E) (30 days): USD $35 plus USD $7 (processing charge) = USD $42 total
The nationals of the Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar do not need a tourist visa and may stay in Cambodia for 21 and 30 days respectively. Click here for more information.
Further information about visas is available at:
- Tourism Cambodia
- E-visa Kingdom of Cambodia – Official government website and application process
- The Royal Embassy of Cambodia
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Visa Application Form
Visa application is the sole responsibility of the participant. The LAWASIA Secretariat and conference organisers are unable to provide visa advice or assistance.
Should a letter of invitation be required, please advise the Secretariat by email email@example.com or phone: +61 2 9926 0165.
Letters to assist visa applications will not be issued until full registration and payment is received and processed by the LAWASIA Secretariat.